Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Dates in My Family History

This is an all grandfather month:

10th - death of William M. Woody, my 3rd great-grandfather, in Ashland, Virginia.  He was serving in Co. E 6th Infantry North Carolina when he died of the measles.

12th - death of Thomas Arthur, my 3rd great-grandfather, in Northfield, Rice Co, Minnesota in 1903.

12th - death of Charles Lafayette McNeill, my great-grandfather, in 1970 in Concord, Cabarrus Co, North Carolina

14th - birthday of Walter Harmon, my 4th great-grandfather, in 1798 in Tyringham, Berkshire Co, Massachusetts

14th - birthday of Porter J. Harmon, my 3rd great-grandfather, in 1819 in New Marlborough, Berkshire Co, Massachusetts

19th - birthday of William Michael Greathouse, my 2nd great-grandfather, in 1853, Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment